Saturday, July 19, 2008

My thoughts on the England cricket team

Rubbish, in the main.

From the safe distance of a few thousand miles, I have watched my side flap ineffectively in the face of a beatable, if solid, opposition.

The pain that those bastards cause me does not succor through distance.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING? RUBBISH! D’hear? RAH BISH.

The Michael Vaughan catch was an interesting one. Apparently, the side’s coach is allowed to appeal a decision, which is an element of the rulebook that seems to have alluded me.

I also liked the way that the umpires more or less accussed the English captain of lying. What a grand state of affairs modern cricket is in.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

eluded

Jrod said...

A kiwi correct a pom, i loves it.

Miriam said...

*corrects*

Anonymous said...

Hi Again,

I am currently developing two unquie sites in cricketing world. One is Cricket Bookmarking site which has links to latest news, scoreboards, articles from blog. While other is Cricket Search Engine.

www.cricketgod.co.in is a Cricket Social Bookmarking Site. Only Cricket Related articles, news and so on are accepted. Please subit any cricket related article to this site.

www.cricketgod.in is a Cricket Search Engine. This site has pages from cricket sites only.

I have link you from both the sites. Hoping you will too give link to both the sites so that i can promote them well.


Regards

Hitesh

straight point said...

back to at their mediocre best...

Anonymous said...

i think he should not angry on the catch. Because after the referral their will be many such cases

The Atheist said...

Yeah.

That’s embarrassing. But, in fairness, I don’t have the time to proof-read any of my posts at the best of times. Glad that most of you aren’t pedants.

Referrals? What is the world coming to? I’ll tell you want. This’ll only go one place:

Communism.